Who doesn’t love a curry? I have been experimenting for a while and have come up with a very tasty and of course healthy version of my favourite curry chicken sag. I thought I would share it with you in case you need some inspiration this weekend.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
2 tbsp olive oli
600g skinless, boneless chicken thighs chopped into chunks
2 onions slices
2 gloves of garlic crushed
1 -2 tbsp of medium curry powder (suit to taste)
1 tablespoon tomato puree
400ml chicken stock
8 rounds of frozen spinach
- Fry chicken and onion in oil for 5 minutes until the chicken is coloured.
- Add in the garlic and fry for another couple of minutes
- Add in curry powder and tomato puree and stir
- Add in the stock and the spinach, simmer for 40 mins to an hour to thicken
- Add in the tomato quarters for the last 15 minutes
- Serve with rice